Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Exercise the Demons

This past week of two-adays was unfortunately cut short due to what could only be described as a brutal mix of both the swine flu and Ebola virus. Suffice to say, I spent the better part of the week and weekend doing my best impersonation of Linda Blair in the Exorcist...

Head spinning and all...

Now, obviously I didn't really have the Ebola virus...but I did take all the preventative measures needed for a super airborne disease by quarantining myself in my house for four days straight. Morgan Freeman would be proud...


And as many of you know, when you feel nauseous, eating is one of the last things you want to do, so I unfortunately ended my reclusive four day vomit-fest looking like Christian Bale in "the Machinist"...

Okay maybe I'm embellishing a bit...

With that being said, because of this horrible illness, I was only able to finish one two-aday and half of another one before before being bed-ridden. Below are the meek results from this week:

DateWorkoutSetsTotal Time (Morning)Total Time (Night)Beak Time Per SetTotal Burpees
11/26/2012REST




11/27/2012Ladder1512 min 56 sec12 min  48 sec30 sec240
11/28/2012Ladder1513 min 05 sec  min  sec30 sec120
11/29/2012SICK




11/30/2012SICK


12/1/2012SICK


12/2/2012SICK

This week I'll leave you with a funny quote from Emily Blunt in the movie The Devil Wears Prada:


"I'm one stomach flu away from reaching my goal weight."

L&R,
Drew


No comments:

Post a Comment