Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Great Gorge

This past week I was bad. Real bad. I'm talking bacon and ice cream for breakfast every day, bad.

"Breakfast of Champions"

Okay, maybe I'm embellishing a bit...However, I've been on several vacations already this year, and they've all paled in comparison to this gluttonous 9 day coma inducing food-a-thon. I promise, I came into this past week with great intentions. However those intentions were quickly squandered when I came face to face with a giant slice of New York style pepperoni pizza from Manco & Manco's on the Ocean City, NJ boardwalk. From there it all went downhill...

Pure Greasy Goodness

So, with all that being said, I was disappointingly unable to fulfill my Burpee workouts for the week. Because of this, I've decided to push back my two-aday sets to this coming week and suffer my way through them while I burn everything off I've eaten.

And I thought I'd leave you with a quote this week I feel best represents how I feel after nearly eating my way through Ocean City. It was the great author of one of my favorite children's books, A.A. Milne, who once said:


"A bear, however hard it tries, grows tubby without exercise."

L&R,
Drew

2 comments:

  1. oh my, drew! and i thought me eating pasta 2 nights this week was bad. lol =)

    ReplyDelete