Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fitness Test Results

As I alluded to in an earlier post, I decided on "The President's Challenge" for my official fitness test to be performed before the New Year. Listed below are my results:

Personal Information
State: Texas
Gender: Male
Age: 27

Aerobic Fitness
1.5 Mile Run Time: 12 minutes 08 seconds
Heart Rate: 180 bpm (beats per minute)


Muscular Strength
Half Sit-ups (in one minute): 60
Push-ups (in one minute): 56

Flexibility
Sit and Reach: 12 inches from knees (pretty terrible...)

Body Composition
Height: 5 feet 10 inches
Weight: 156 lbs.
Waist Measurement: 32 inches
BMI/Body Mass Index: 22.4

Along with these results I have taken a few pre-game pictures of myself for both your enjoyment and my records:

Picture taken 12/21/2011 @ 3:00 p.m. CST
Hopefully we'll see some physical changes over the next year that make this experiment a success. In the the meantime, I hope everyone has a fat and happy Christmas!

And in the spirit of the season, I'll leave you with a totally irrelevant yet hilarious quote from one of my favorite comedians, Jim Gaffigan:


"Ever wonder what people got Jesus for Christmas? It's like, 'Oh great, socks.You know I'm dying for your sins right? Yea, but thanks for the socks! They'll go great with my sandals. What am I German?'"

L&R
Drew


No comments:

Post a Comment