Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Don't Be Such a Halloweenie

With only 2 months remaining in this experiment, it's becoming harder and harder to keep up the routine. Whether it be my busy schedule, getting sick, or just being downright lazy, it's been a struggle to continue keeping my workouts as consistent as I've gone along. And with all of the gluttonous holidays looming on the calendar, as well as the monotonous Burpee repetitions, I feel as though I have Count von Count acting as my personal trainer.

"One Burpee, Ah Ah Ah, Two Burpees, Ah, Ah, Ah"

All that to say, my body still feels great, and if I wasn't spending 15 minutes a day, 5 days a week, doing Burpees, it would be a struggle to find the time to do anything else. And I'll take that over poor health any day.

So, the next time you're breathlessly running for your life from a knife wielding maniac, remember you could have used that 15 minutes of watching TV the other day to stay in shape, instead of officially becoming the slowest member of your herd.

"Did someone say Burpees?"

But, as you can see by my results below, the closer I got to Halloween and that insatiable lure of never-ending chocolate, my workouts tailed off much earlier in the week than I would have liked them to. Now I just have to hope Michael Meyers doesn't pay me a visit soon:

DateWorkoutSetsTotal Time (Morning)Total Time (Night)Beak Time Per SetTotal Burpees
10/23/2012REST




10/24/2012Ladder1515 min 02 sec14 min 51 sec40 sec240
10/25/2012Ladder1515 min 08 sec  14 min 57 sec40 sec240
10/26/2012REST




10/27/2012Ladder1515 min 17 sec15 min 09 sec40 sec120
10/28/2012Ladder



10/29/2012REST

In the spirit of All Hallows' Eve, I'll leave you this week with a quote from TV pastry chef and author, Emily Luchetti:



"After eating chocolate, you feel godlike, as though you can conquer your enemies, lead armies, and entice lovers."

L&R,
Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment