Tuesday, September 11, 2012

On the Burpee Trail

In light of the current campaign going on in Washington, I thought I'd take some time to reflect on this nation's political and economic policies...Psshhhhh, yea right! I'd never bore you with all that media driven hullabaloo. But yes, I did mean for the title of this post to be a double entendre, if that's what you were thinking. And I know it was, right? Right?


Okay, okay. Onto the other meaning of the title. This past weekend, I had the pleasure of attending one of my close friend's weddings in Colorado, which is why I unfortunately wasn't able to finish out the week. However, despite not keeping track of them, I was still able to do a few Burpees up on the mountaintop while we hiked 3.5 miles near our hotel. That's when one of my astute co-hiking buddies thought it would be clever to incorporate trail into the title since we were on a traill. Brilliant, I know.

So, even though I didn't finish the week, I was still able to at least complete the bulk of my workouts from the first few days. The results are listed below:

DateWorkoutSetsTotal TimeBeak Time 
Per Set
Total 
Burpees
9/3/2012Climbers67 min 17 sec30 sec60
9/4/2012Ladder1513 min 02 sec30 sec120
9/5/2012Pull-up67 min 15 sec30 sec60
9/6/2012REST
9/7/2012Vacation



9/8/2012Vacation



9/9/2012Vacation

And since I missed much of last weeks' workouts, and have a National Sales Meeting to attend this week for work, I'll leave you with a quote from the remarkably comedic styling of our most recent president, George W. Bush:

"The future will be better tomorrow."

L&R,
Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment